ETSY Store

https://www.etsy.com/shop/houseofpoleighnaise

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Edwardian Ensembles in the works

A beautiful day with Autumn in the air .... colors are beginning to change, and what is not to like about that!  As I type this, my son is making a brunch, and as he is an excellent chef, this, too, is another thing to love about today.

So, onto House of Poleigh Naise news.

Butterick recently released this delightful Edwardian pattern.  As it turns out, I will be making two ensembles this week with this pattern.  One with this beautiful Aberdeen wool and lace.  Just look at that lace!!!  Wow! I drool each time I look at it.  It is for a special order, and I already envy my client a great deal!  It is so beautiful.
And the other out of the Wool blend suiting.  When I did the burn test on the wool blend, I detected a rayon with it.    Though the picture could have turned out better, there is a subtle brownish stripe in between the black ones ... it is just lovely!

Fabrics should be completely cut out today, with sewing commencing just as soon as I can possibly make it happen.  I can not wait to get these made up!

As my day is one filled with light rain and a coolness in the air, I should not be having a problem staying indoors and getting these lovelies worked on (the flip side is, it isn't cold and walking in the rain is one of my favorite things to do LOL).  I wish you all an amazingly wonderful day, and remember to smile!
If you are interested in House of Poleigh Naise website, I invite you to take a peek:
http://dquist2.wix.com/houseofpoleighnaise


No comments:

Post a Comment